During this challenging time as we are affected by COVID-19, our main focus at Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition, Inc. remains the health and safety of our staff and clients. As we are fighting this deadly virus through practicing sanitation and social distancing, our agency remains committed in helping thousands of individuals who are in need of our services.
Here is how we are responding:
- Statewide Advocacy around COVID-19
- Mass Education around COVID-19
- COVID-19 PCR Testing
- COVID-19 Vaccination (Open to all Georgians 18 and up)
- Virtual & In-person Case Management
- Assistance with Emergency Transportation (Lyft) to Emergency Rooms/Departments for individuals with emergency COVID-19 symptoms
- Assistance with Medication needs (Restriction applies)
- Assistance with hygiene kits specific to homeless population
- Mask distribution (by request)
In addition to our efforts around COVID-19, AHRC remains committed in providing our regular services to the communities we serve.