During this challenging time as we are affected by COVID-19, our main focus at Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition, Inc. remains the health and safety of our staff and clients. As we are fighting this deadly virus through practicing sanitation and social distancing, our agency remains committed in helping thousands of individuals who are in need of our services.
Here is how we are responding:
- Mass Education around COVID-19
- COVID-19 PCR and Self Testing
- COVID-19 Vaccination – Open to all Georgians 5 and up
- Johnson & Johnson (Available to individuals 18+ ONLY)
- Moderna (Available to individuals 18+ ONLY)
- Pfizer (Available to individuals 5-17 years of age ONLY)
- We are also offering 1st boosters to those who have already received their first rounds of vaccination and 2nd boosters to those who are 50+ and those 12+ who are immunocompromised.
- Virtual & In-person Case Management
- Assistance with Emergency Transportation (Lyft) to Emergency Rooms/Departments for individuals with emergency COVID-19 symptoms
- Assistance with Medication needs (Restriction applies)
- Assistance with hygiene kits specific to homeless population
- Mask distribution (by request)
In addition to our efforts around COVID-19, AHRC remains committed in providing our regular services to the communities we serve.