Help reduce the rates of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C through our Syringe Exchange Program! Did you know this about Syringe Exchange Programs?
- Can reduce the transmission of blood borne diseases.
- Lead to an 80% decrease in new HIV infections among people who inject drugs.
- Lead to a 50% decrease in Hepatitis C infection among people who inject drugs
- Assist with referrals into treatment programs, support groups or local services.
Services provided through Mobile Health Unit:
- Exchange used syringes for new syringes.
- Distribute tools such as cottons and cookers.
- Distribute Overdose Prevention Kit.
- Linkage to medical, supportive, and essential services.
- Receive free meals and water.
- HIV/HCV FREE and confidential testing/counseling.
Hours of Syringe Exchange Program
English Avenue (The Bluff)
Intersection of James P. Brawley & Cameron Alexander
Mondays: 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 1:30 pm – 3:00pm
Sundays: 11:30am – 12:30pm
*Sundays location: Little Five Points
Euclid & Moreland Avenues near Criminal Records record store.
1154A Euclid Avenue, Atlanta GA 30307